Work Type: Part Time, non-exempt
Schedule: M-F, 20 – 25 hrs per week, flexible scheduling
Recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma for the fourth consecutive year, DLO provides laboratory services and laboratory management to over 2,000 physicians, hospitals and clinics. An affiliate of Quest Diagnostics, DLO employs 750 employees across Oklahoma.
Main Duties/ Job Function:
Assist in the management and organization of the local Sales Literature and Marketing Inventory. Including:
- Distributing new product literature and promotional products to the local account management team;
- Filling requests for new literature and promotional products;
- Maintaining a monthly inventory of sales literature and promotional products.
Assist in the production and coordination of internal company communication. Including:
- Writing, editing and proofing various forms of written communication, such as newsletters, bulletins and mass email announcements.
- Serving as in-house "traffic coordinator” for employee publications.
- Shooting and editing photos for publication.
Assist in the management and organization of the company’s annual Trade Show and Conference Calendar. Including:
- Coordinating and organizing the staffing of all trade show booths
- Maintaining documentation of all trades shows and conferences.
Assist in the daily administrative functions of the DLO sales and marketing department. Including:
- Assisting with various projects and sales initiatives
- Maintaining files for advertising and public relations projects
- Assisting in the coordination of company events
Strong writing and editing skills; MS Office; Strong Organizational skills.
Minimum 1 year administrative experience, preferable in a marketing, communications and/or public relations environment. In lieu of experience, consideration will be given to those who hold (or are in pursuit of) a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or communications. Graphic design and digital photography experience is preferred;
Some local travel between 1-25 miles may be required.
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.questdiagnostics.com/brand/careers/index.html.