Public relations firm Crosby~Volmer International Communications and Creative Oklahoma have teamed up to offer qualified students or recent graduates the exciting opportunity for a collaborative Spring 2010 internship.
Benefits to intern:
- Gain valuable industry knowledge
- Build resume by accumulating evidence of abilities
- Make professional contacts
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Compiling media lists
- Writing press releases
- Extensive research and organizational projects
- Making pitch and follow up calls
- Assisting with social media plans and strategies
- General administrative duties
- Organized and detailed orientated with a proven ability to multi-task
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines and take detailed direction
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel desired
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to conduct research through various methods
Communications, Journalism, and Public Relations undergraduates or recent graduates will be given preference.
Time Commitment: 10+ hrs per week
We look forward to reviewing your application. Please send resume, cover letter and applicable writing samples or clips to Andrea Kurys at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject of "Intern."