Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and coordination of Downtown in December special events including Snow Tubing at the Brick, the Downtown in December Ice Rink and Holidays on the Canal.
- Assist with special events produced by Downtown OKC, Inc. including set up, tear down, scheduling, etc.
- Write and edit press releases
- Assist with website updates.
- Assist with occasional photography and basic graphic design.
Summer 2009 position is from June 1 – July 31, 2009, 15-25 hours per week. Fall 2009 position is from September 1 – December 18, 2009, 10-15 hours per week.
Downtown OKC Inc. offers free, covered parking and a $500 stipend at the end of the internship. To learn more about Downtown OKC Inc. and Downtown in December visit www.downtownokc.com
- Junior or senior pursuing bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills and familiarity with AP style
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Summer: May 15 or until position is filled. Fall: August 15 or until position is filled.
Please e-mail or fax a cover letter and resume to Jessica@downtownokc.com or (405) 235-3501.