The Northwest Oklahoma City Chamber is looking for a creative, energetic public relations interns for Summer and Fall. Great opportunity to build your portfolio and work with many area businesses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing press releases about chamber activities and events
- Assist with website updates
- Assist with chamber’s social media presence
- Assist with production of newsletter
- Assist with major events including Golf Tournament, Auction, luncheons, and community events.
- Junior or senior pursuing bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills and familiarity with AP style.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Knowledge of Northwest Oklahoma City is a plus.
Some driving involved – must provide proof of auto insurance.
Currently accepting applications for both summer and fall terms.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 405-789-2478.