Position Location: Edmond, Okla.
The Edmond Chamber is looking for an outgoing, self starter with a great work ethic and initiative. The position includes: event planning, writing press releases, recording media hits, desk top design, making phone calls to volunteers and helping with a fundraising campaign.
The intern will:
- Help plan the Annual Awards Banquet and Hall of Fame Banquet
- Help implement and plan the Total Resource Campaign fund raiser
- Photograph attendees at networking events
- Update social networking sites
- Work in conjunction with Communication Director to promote events and programs
- Assist with councils and committees of the Chamber
Applicants should be able to work 15-20 hours a week. A background in marketing or PR is desired. The intern chosen will have the opportunity to meet and work with many Edmond business people and establish beneficial relationships. This position is an unpaid internship. The intern may earn college credit for this position.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Lydia Miller at email@example.com.