This unpaid internship offers students hands-on experience and front-line exposure within an active and productive marketing department in Oklahoma City. Flintco interns will work closely with the marketing coordinator and other senior staff on a daily basis, offering substantial opportunities for professional development and marketing experience. The Oklahoma City division is one of the fastest growing and fast-paced marketing departments within Flintco, Inc., one of the nation’s leading construction companies.
Candidates should be juniors or seniors with a background in marketing, public relations, communications or other related degree program. Applicants should exhibit strong creative, writing, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work independently. An interest in current affairs within Oklahoma City and knowledge of relevant industry issues is beneficial.
The intern will be responsible for a broad range of marketing activities that include:
- Developing and writing marketing materials
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals for submittal
- Assisting in public relations initiatives
- Researching specific market segments and competitors
- Planning and execution of new marketing programs, including measurement of results
- Assisting with special events
- Attending internal and external meetings
Send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to Tina Fairless via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 – 20 hours/week
Friday, Jan. 22, 2010
2302 S. Prospect
Oklahoma City, OK 73129